To become and develop a center of excellence in the provision of distance learning and related fields of knowledge.
The Directorate of Distance Education is dedicated to serve of diverse needs of the society by providing high quality educational experiences that utilizes latest emerging technologies and to offer opportunities of education to large number of students who cannot make it due to time, social, financial and geographical constraints.
The following programs are being offered through Distance Education Mode. for More Details of Programs click Here.
- M.Sc Economics
- M.A English
- M.A Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.A Political Science
- M.A Islamiyat
- M.A International Relation
- M.A. Urdu
- M.A. Arabic
- M.Ed (One Year)
How to Apply In these Distance Learning or Online Programes.
How to Apply
Step by Step Procedure:
- Download Application form from Distance Education Website or get a hard copy from Distance Education Office during working hours in admission days.
- Attach attested photocopies of documents listed below with the application form:
- Photocopies of Only relevant Academic Documents
- Copy of CNIC
- Two (2) passport size photographs (backside attested)
- Original receipt of the Processing Fee must be submitted (in UBL Campus Branch Only) along with the admission form to the office of the Directorate of Distance Education.
- Admission will not be granted if the admission form is incomplete in any respect (i.e. less fee, unattested photocopies, partial information or concealment of facts).
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms in legible handwriting, specifically email address and postal address should be clearly written.
- Applicants having no registration with University of Peshawar need to submit “ Original Migration Certificate ” with Examination admission forms.
- Students awaiting results of B.Ed. / B.A. / B.Sc/ M.A./ M.Sc etc must provide Indenture (AFFIDAVITE) on a Stamp paper ( proforma available on Distance Education Website).
Affidavit Required For Result Awaited Students only:
Result awaited students of Distance Education University of Peshawar or of any other University must provide an affidavit on a stamp paper duly signed.
FOR MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE