Capital University of Science & Technology is established by a federal charter and vested with the authority to award degrees at various levels in all disciplines. It started functioning in 1998 as Islamabad Campus of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) Karachi and achieved its recognition in the country and abroad by maintaining excellent academic standards.
Faculties and Departments, Capital University of Science & Technology.
- Department of Computer Science.
- Department of Mathematics.
- Department of Civil Engineering.
- Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Department of Management Sciences.
- Department of Social Sciences.
- Department Of Bioinformatics.
- Department Of Pharmacy.
Admission Eligibility and Admission Schedule of Capital University of Science & Technology.
- BS Engineering Programs require a minimum of 60% marks in FSc Pre- Engineering.
- BS Computer Science and BS Software Engineering programs require a minimum of 50% marks in FSc/DAE/ICS with Mathematics and Physics.
- BS Biosciences, BS Microbiology and BS Biotechnology programs require a minimum of 50% marks in FSc Pre-Medical.
- BS Psychology program requires a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- BS Accounting & Finance and BBA programs require a minimum of 45% marks in Intermediate or equivalent.
- MBA program requires a 16-year degree minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA or 50% marks in annual system.
- MS programs require a relevant 16-year degree with minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA or 50% marks in annual system.
- PhD programs require MS/MPhil degree in relevant discipline with minimum 3.00/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks in annual system.
Capital University of Science & Technology Announced Admission Schedules from time to time. for Admission Schedule CLICK HERE.
For Visit Of University Website CLICK HERE.